Zebracadabra

Re: Ortus Regni

Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:06 pm

Just received another email for OR and although "not for public release," I think I can tell you that he's planning other stuff, hopefully in the same update as a server fix.

The guy has been very open and I'm impressed. I'll be patient and wait for goodies. He certainly seems genuine.

Kolbex

Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:00 pm

Is it related to certain users? I have a few games going and have played quite a few more, and I think my game with you is the only one of mine that has ever hung.

Zebracadabra

Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:32 pm

Is it related to certain users? I have a few games going and have played quite a few more, and I think my game with you is the only one of mine that has ever hung.
Only for the async Challenge matches, although he has noted the instance of a very few other *rare* problems as well.

Snotty128

Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:36 pm

Its funny you say that, because in our game it shows me that its your turn.

Kolbex

Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:16 pm

Its funny you say that, because in our game it shows me that its your turn.
Ok, forfeited, the one with Zebracadabra as well. Seems like it's getting worse over time. I really hope they fix this; would be a shame to see the game die because of this issue.

Zebracadabra

Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:13 am

I've been informed by the dev that the server fix should be in place soon. He won't let me put a date on it, but let's just say soon.

I can't wait.

Return to “The Tourney Dome”